Letter to Old Farm Homeowners
July 2, 2020
Dear Old Farm Homeowner:
We hope you and your family are faring well during these trying months.
A couple of updates
- We continue to work through the “new normal” of social distancing and precautions, and have postponed the spring walk-through by the Covenants Committee. However, we are asking that each homeowner consistently maintain their property in good condition. This includes regular mowing and trimming and any other maintenance that is required to keep your property up to community standards. We are also asking that everyone continue to clean up after their pets, and refrain from allowing your pets to damage or soil other homeowners’ property. If you have concerns about either properties not being maintained or errant pets, please contact Staci Vest at Sunshine Management at 301-663-8383 or email@example.com.
- The Board and covenants committee, and our management agent, have continued their work – sometimes virtually -- during the past few months. We appreciate all those who have made us aware of situations, or who have submitted requests for changes to their property as required in our covenants. We will always strive to respond in a timely way!
- As you know, we had to postpone the 2020 annual homeowners meeting that was scheduled for March, due to the coronavirus. However, we believe it’s important to have a gathering to hear any concerns or questions from owners and residents in our community, and share what the Board and Covenants Committee have been doing to keep things running. We are tentatively planning for a VIRTUAL ANNUAL MEETING of homeowners using Zoom on Tuesday, July 28 at 7 p.m. The invitation link for the meeting is below.
Staci Vest is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Old Farm Meeting
Time: Jun 30, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 962 667 8888
- Given the coronavirus precautions and restrictions, we will not be using proxies for the annual meeting. Per our HOA documents, we will adjourn and immediately reestablish the virtual meeting with whoever is in attendance constituting a quorum. We don’t anticipate any items requiring a vote at the meeting.
- The Board still has several vacancies that need to be filled. We encourage anyone who would like to become involved in our neighborhood to contact Staci Vest and let her know of your interest. We encourage owners who are interested in joining the board to participate in our ZOOM meeting!
- Everyone should have received the invoice for the second half of your 2020 HOA dues. We ask that, to the extent possible, you make your payment by the due date, or contact Staci to make payment arrangements.
- If you have any questions or concerns you would like to have addressed at the annual meeting, please let Stacy know so we can put them on the agenda.
Thank you to all the homeowners and residents who have made Old Farm such a great community! Hope to see you on ZOOM!!!!!!
STAY WELL, BE SAFE AND STAY STRONG!
The Old Farm Board of Directors